Braidy has been involved in professional training and force program development in Canada for the past 15 years for Military, Police and the private security sector and currently sits as a voting member Canadian General Standards Board (CGSB) Security Officer and Security Officer Supervisor standard, Use of force subcommittee since 2004. The Canadian General Standards Board (CGSB) is a federal government organization that offers client-centered, comprehensive standards development and conformity assessment services in support of the economic, regulatory, procurement, health, safety and environmental interests of our stakeholders — government, industry and consumers.
Braidy has given dissertations before Government twice on the topics of Use of Force training and Workplace violence as well as being interviewed by Canadian Occupational Safety Magazine concerning Security guards, workplace violence and training.
Braidy has also been interviewed as a subject matter expert on Less Lethal by;
- Less Lethal tactics, munitions and training. U.S Defence Department, Canadian Military and Government Departments
- Interviewed by US Coast Guard and Border Security as SME for Less Lethal
- Interviewed by National Defence Digest (US) as SME for Less Lethal
Braidy is Wicklander-Zulawski trained in conducting interviews.
Braidy holds Instructor and instructor training qualifications in the following areas:
- Defensive Tactics and Advanced Behaviour Management Instructor
- Less lethal Munitions and Firearms Instructor
- MDTS Defensive Tactics systems
- Police batons, auto lock, friction lock positive lock and ridged batons
- Munitions and Tactics Instructor
- Small Unit Deployment
- Giving Bad News
- From Argument to Agreement: Negotiating Your Way through Conflict
- Under the Influence and Out of Control
- Setting Effective Limits
- Crisis Response Teams
- How to Document Incidents
- After the Crisis: Employee Debriefing Strategies
- Domestic Violence and Its Impact on Today’s Workplace
- Opening the Lines of Technological Communication
Please connect with me via email if you have any questions.
Email inquiries: email@example.com