What else does organizational resiliency do for the organization aside from being able to carry on during and after a disruptive event?
- Reduces stress – it reduces stress in those managing and working prior to, during and after an event
- Increase in trust and confidence – employees believe in the leadership, each other, and the plan to move through an event
- Reduces absenteeism – people are comfortable and confident in the decision making of their peers and the responsibilities they have
- Improvement in physical health and wellbeing – with strong mental health comes stronger and maintained physical health
- Productivity increases – a happy workforce wants to produce
- An alert workforce – reduction in accident and workplace injuries
- Learning power – with overall personal health and wellbeing comes the drive, adaptability to learn and the willingness to be flexible in the event of change
There are other benefits to making your organization resilient that are not just about the bottom line.
We can help your organization in building your risk and security management program resiliency.
It starts with a conversation.
We can Help.
Plan the Work. Work the Plan.